Why repave when you can seal and save! When Bailey Asphalt arrives to seal your driveway we’ll follow a set of procedures that guarantees long-lasting performance.
- Trim or edge grass where needed
- Rout cracks where applicable
- Clean dirty areas and cracks
- Fill cracks to make as flush as possible
- Prep oil spots where needed
- Apply adhesion promoter where needed
- Brush sealer around aprons, landscaping, sidewalks, etc.
- Squeegee and/or spray on seal coat with Sand and Latex Additive and/or Diamond Shield Additives
- Rope off drive during the curing process (1-2 days, depending on humidity)
- Past results prove that our products and procdures last 2-3 years
- We’ll mail out maintenance reminders after two years
With Driveway Seal Coating from Bailey Asphalt, preventative maintenance does not cost – it pays!
We pride ourselves on being the residential paving experts in Southwest Michigan. Our bread and butter is in new asphalt driveways. Get more information here.
A new asphalt parking lot requires the right equipment, the right high-quality materials and trained and experienced professionals who know how to use them.
Crack Routing and Crack Sealing are crucial steps to and asphalt repair. Crack Routing allows the crack to be cleaned properly, and Sealing finishes up the job
Why repave when you can seal and save! Bailey Asphalt is the premier maintenance, striping, and sealcoating asphalt company in Southwest Michigan